Immigration is one spectacular chance that individuals never will pass. Reasons may be various, for instance, obtaining a better professional degree, or to settle down forever and work or even simply to travel on a short visit, however the expression “travel abroad” attracts you. people of various countries are moving, subsidence and dealing in numerous countries separated from their own home country for higher financial prospects.
Immigration categories embody following
♦ Partner visa for spouse or fiancé
♦ Prospective marriage visa
♦ Parent visa for aged or working aged parent
♦ kid visa
♦ Dependent Visa
♦ alternative family visa (aged dependent relative, remaining relative)
Internik Services are nice and aide the client well in visa methodology and documentation. Our advisers offer all the knowledge concerning completely different conditions so as to urge an immigration visa.
Germany EU Blue Card is established as an immigration card similar US Green Card to catch the attention of skilled professionals from different countries. The card came into effect from August 1, 2012 for Indian citizens. Individuals with technical skills are targeted generally, but the German blue card is not restricted to technical persons only.
Note: If applicant has German language ability at level B1 then they can apply after 21 months for permanent residence (19a, passage 6, law of residence) otherwise foreigners who have EU blue card can apply for permanent residence after 33 months.
• EU Blue card system is a single card for both work and residence permit
• The card allows highly educated and skilled internationals to remain and work in the EU
• After completing first 2 years in the card issue country, migrant can move to any country under the Blue Card Agreement
• After completing 5 years in a country under the Blue Card, a migrant may apply for PR
• Same working and salary requirements as the country citizens
• Right to socio-economic rights
• Perfect for family reunification
• Freedom to associate
• Blue Card makes it simple for migrants to acquire a PR, after living for 5 years in the same country
• Free to travel anywhere in European Union
• Tax benefits, pension funds, social benefits to be same as a citizen of that country
• Free education
Germany EU Blue Card has a visa application fee which is charged by the German embassy.
The charges are:
For first time issuance of a Germany EU Blue Card: 4400 INR
For renewal of Germany EU Blue Card: 100 Euros
Note: Embassy charges can change without prior notice. Please confirm before submitting the application.
InterNik (PVT) LTD has an experienced team of specialist counsellors, consultants, and trainers having a wide knowledge of colleges and universities from around the world. Our proficient and dedicated team has incurred more than 90% success ratio by obtaining a study visa for thousands of students across the nation.